Sunday, April 10, 2016

Request: Whatever she wants

"Turn me back!" I pleaded. "I don't want to be a girl!"

My girlfriend giggled. She moved behind me, then pushed aside my flimsy swimsuit so she could fondle my breasts. I didn't feel like playing anymore, but I was powerless to do anything other than moan in pleasure at her touch.

"Don't be silly," she said. "You surrendered all control to me. You should have given me a time limit, but you didn't, which means you're mine forever. And I want you like this. You're so soft now...So sexy. This feels good, doesn't it?"

I knew she was doing something to my mind, but I was unable to worry about it. "Yes. Don't stop," I planted.

"You love sex as a woman, don't you? After you finish me off, I want you pick two men and two women on this resort, and I want you to fuck them while I watch. Does the thought of that turn you on?"

"Oh, God, yes!" I said. To my horror, I realized I was telling the truth. I loved my new body.

No comments:

Post a Comment