Sunday, March 29, 2015

Her-minator

It's not every day you find a naked chick quite literally on your doorstep, let alone one as gorgeous as the one I found. She asked me for help and I let her inside, offering her some of my sister's clothes.

As she put on the bra, she told me that she was a time traveller from the future and that she was looking for me. She said that I would become father to a son who would become an insane dictator who would destroy half the earth's population. Her mission was to prevent that from happening.

That's when she pulled out a gun. Don't ask me where she hid it!

My life flashed before my eyes. I was sure she was a crazy woman who was going to kill me, but I needn't have worried. The gun didn't kill me. There was a flash, and I changed. When I regained my senses, I was the time traveler's exact duplicate.

"Let me guess," I said. "You're me from the future."

"Give the man a prize," she said, using one of my favorite expressions. I had no idea how obnoxious it was.

"Aren't you worried that I'll now become mother to an insane dictator?" I asked.

"Not at all," she said. "You're part of my timestream now. I know for a fact that you're going to spend the next five years in an exclusively lesbian relationship.  With me. Then you're going to go back in time to your former male self, and we get to do it all over again."

"The future sounds awesome," I said, and we set about saving the world. Little did I know at the time, but my future self programmed the transformation gun with my ideal woman. I couldn't have resisted myself if I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment