Sunday, March 8, 2015

Request:Felix's level-up

The caption below was written just as Google was considering changing their adult site policy. At the time I thought it best to publish an alternate. Thankfully, they left the policy unchanged. Here's the original:

"We're going to release you now," the voice said, echoing off the walls of the empty cell. Felix could not see the speaker, but he sounded calm and authoritative.

"You mean you're going to allow me to leave the game, " Felix replied. "It took you long enough. I was supposed to be a pirate, sailing the Redwine Sea. Instead you stuck me in the body of this chesty elf babe and locked me in a dungeon. I've been here for three days, and none of the exit codes work..."

"No, they wouldn't," the voice said. "For the simple reason that you are no longer in a simulated game world. You old body lies dead in the sensory tank, and we brought your soul here to provide life to Princess Celene."

"What?"

"The Dra'valeni elves will wither without their monarch, and yet the curse that was killing her prevented us from providing a cure with any magic from our own world. So we looked outside of our universe, and now it is through your soul that Celeste will live."

"I don't want to be an elf chick! Send me back!" Felix protested.

"I'm afraid that's quite impossible. The portals we create can only draw souls in one direction. But do not fear. The magic within you will bring life to your realm and prosperity to your people. They will do whatever it takes to ensure your happiness."

Felix was still frightened and disoriented, but perhaps life as a sexy elf would not be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment