Sunday, May 10, 2015

Brian's Bad Day

"What the hell is happening to me?" shouted Brian in a voice that was both feminine and alien to him. No trace of his old physical self remained. Soft curves replaced his old male body, and the scanty clothes he now wore left little to the imagination.

Brian had not expected an answer to his question, but a voice in his head seemed to be responding directly to him.

Oh, good. You have regained awareness. Allow me to introduce myself. I an a nether spirit named Azaneth. You kind would call me a succubus. Remember that old book you inspected at the flea market? That's when I infected you. I've been waiting a long time for a suitable host. You see, succubus devour the souls of the living, but we require a human host to manifest in your world. You are quite lucky, really. As long as I ride your soul, you shall not grow sick or old, and you shall always have a form that is pleasing to the eye. I prefer female beauty, so that ugly old male body of yours had to go. I can feel you try to fight me. Do not. If you make my stay unpleasant, I shall push you back into your subconscious, dead to the world. If you work with me, we shall have so much fun, pleasing this new body of ours in ways you could not imagine.

Brian thought about challenging the demon. Oblivion might not be so bad. But this female body felt so good. He was aroused nearly to the point of orgasm just by the feel of the sheer fabric against his nipples. Would working with a demon be so bad?

1 comment: