Friday, July 22, 2016

Final wish

"I granted your first two wishes exactly as you desired," the genie said. "No tricks, no twisting of words. Now do as you promised and grant me my freedom with your third wish."

Glen smiled wickedly. "Sorry, genie. No dice. I like having this power too much. For my final wish, I want more wishes."

The genie sighed. This wasn't the first time she had been betrayed by her master. Fortunately, the others had all been as stupid as Glen.  Now she would have another sub-genie in her lesbian harem. In a few centuries, Glen would get his wishes, but as the granted, not the recipient.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no! Trapped a beautiful sub-genie in a lesbian harem for a few centuries -- the horror! ;-)

    Lovely twist on the wish and beautiful pic!

    Hugs!
    PammyD

    ReplyDelete