Monday, August 22, 2016

Turnabout

Dad was an asshole, but he was a rich asshole, so I waited sixty years for that piece of crap to die so I could inherit his millions. Wouldn't you know it, two months before he died, the old goat went and married some conniving gold-digging bimbo who is barely older than my granddaughter. She persuaded him to leave everything to her, leaving me completely penniless. The only thing I got was Mom's wedding ring. Well, the joke's on her. Mom's ring was magical, and it had the ability to allow me to switch minds with anyone else.  You should have seen the look on my old face when Bambi realized that she would be stuck as a sixty year old man with prostate cancer who was dead broke. As or me, I have a new lease on life to enjoy Dad's fortune and my stepmother's tits.

1 comment: