Sunday, October 8, 2017

Cleaning up

I'm Hank, the former night janitor for Wayne Industries.  Two nights ago, Poison Ivy broke into the botany labs and tried to plant some device there.  The Batman arrived just in time, but in their ensuing fight, they really trashed the place. Enter me.

I was nearly done when I cut myself on the remains of Ivy's device.   It wasn't bad, but the wound started to sting intensely.  I passed out from the pain, and when I woke up, I looked like this. Turns out the villaness wanted to transform all men of Gotham into copies of herself. I know I should be seeking a cure, but the longer I stay like this, the more Ivy's plans make sense to me.  I wonder how hard it would be to break her out of Arkham? Do you think she might become my girlfriend?

1 comment:

  1. lol - I love how the poison is affecting his mind as well as his body.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete