Friday, November 28, 2014

Power Wish

My wish to be a superhero didn't go as planned. I though I would become Barman or Spiderman or something. Instead I grew a pair of epic boobs and a killer bod. I thought being a chick would be a downer, but even without Power Girl's powers, I don't think I would change back. When I went to confront those jock asshole who tormented me in school, I didn't really need super strength to reduce them to quivering piles of jelly. They actually thought they were going to touch the most awesome rack in the galaxy! One little puff and they were pulling themselves off the far wall of the gym!  And I had thought losing my dick would put a damper on my love life, but it turns out all kinds of women want to date a real live superhero.

Best wish ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment