Friday, July 17, 2015

Bikini Beach Bonanza


She was the most beautiful woman I had ever met. I had no idea why she would be into a guy like me, but I was not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Her name was Elaine, and with her perfect face and luscious body, she was like a dream come true. I nearly fainted when she offered to take me to her exclusive beach club. I had heard rumors about Bikini Beach, and if the women there looked half as good as Elaine, I was in for a treat. She even said she was going to give me a free two year pass.

 Elaine said we were going to pick up a few of her friends before we reached the club. The first to get into the car was Ming, an Asian beauty whose tiny bikini did little to cover her ample melons. Ming dragged me into the back seat and began to kiss and grope me. I was turned on but worried I was going to blow my chance with Elaine. "Don't worry, Jon," Elaine said. "We're all going to have a lot of fun together when we reach the beach."



The third friend to get in the car was Jen, and she had the biggest tits I had ever seen. Instead of taking the empty seat up front, she squeezed into the back seat, pressing me between her and Ming. She seemed eager to have me touch her breasts, and all three girls giggled about how much fun the beach was going to be.
I was so turned on when we reached the club that I had to walk funny to the men's shower room, lest my boner be obvious. As I showered before I put on my suit, a pink mist filled the room and I felt light headed. Something had changed, but it wasn't until Elaine, Ming, and Jen appeared out of nowhere that I realized I had turned into a girl. And what a girl! My tits were at least as big as Jen's. I had a tiny waist and sexy toned legs. My face was alluring, with plump lips that just begged to be kissed.

"Wear this bikini, Jon," Elaine said. "It will guarantee that you'll be a lot of fun for the next two years.  I didn't really have a choice. The other girls practically wrestled me into the tiny strips of black cloth. Almost immediately, my mind grew fuzzy. What was I worried about? I was so sexy! And...stuff. I know  should have been worried about losing my intelligence so quickly, but I can honestly say I didn't care. The girls were already starting to grope me, and each touch felt so good.

"You're our plaything, now, Jonnie," Elaine whispered in my ear. "Hope you like it."

"Totes!" I enthused. "Now make me fun, and I'll do the same for all of you!"


No comments:

Post a Comment