Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy birthday, Jon!

It was a perfect plan, or so I thought. The potion had cost me all of my savings, but if it worked like the man in the shop said it would, it would be worth it. Besides, he said, it came with two doses.

It wasn't hard to get my roommate Mark to drink one. He was always guzzling beer, so I just slipped a vial into his drink and waited for the change to come.

Mark changed swiftly. One minute, he was a tall, muscular guy. The next, he was a short, curvy catgirl with breasts bigger than her head. She looked at me with a hungry look in her eye. Then she pounced, shredding my clothes in an instant. "Mark! What's going on?" I demanded.

"Call me Mina, Jon," she spurred. "And I need you. I need you so bad!"

The next two days were a whirlwind of sexual ecstasy. Nina took me every way imaginable, and she pushed me beyond the limits of human endurance. For her part, she made love incessantly, not needing to eat, drink, or rest.  It was everything I had hoped for, and more. Perhaps too much more. Mina had completely exhausted me, and it was doubtful she would let me go to work on Monday. What was I to do?

Nina solved the problem for me. Disappointed that I had fallen asleep after only thirty six hours of lovemaking, she decided to slip the rest of the potion into my morning coffee. It's the best thing she could have done! I go by Julia now, and Mina and I have been going nonstop for a week. Mina tells me that she has enough money saved for four more doses of the potion, if we ever decide to take a break. The thought of a big-breasted lesbian catgirl orgy is perhaps the only incentive I have to give Mina's fantastic tits and pussy a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment