Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Good news!

"Good news, Jake!  We found a way to counter-act the nanites that infected you and changed you into...um...what you are now.  I just need to inject you with..."

"Stop right there."

"Wha...why can't I move."

"Well, it seems that the nanites inside of me have been evolving, and they have enlightened me to certain new potentials that I now possess.  You've inhaled enough of them by now to be completely under my control.  So you're going to leave here, and sabotage the project, leaving no trace of the nanite line that changed me or of that 'cure' of yours.  Then you're going to come back here so I can give you a body that is more pleasing to me. You see, the nanites require energy that can only be obtained from sexual bliss. Cool, huh? Then we'll see about spreading my little robot bugs as far and wide as we can."

1 comment:

  1. lol - I once did a story on how nanites could be used . . . very similar to this caption. Bravo.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete