Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Becoming Jessica

"Holy crap! You're her! You're Jessica Nigri! What are you doing at my house?"

"Relax, Steve, and let me in. It's me. I'm Charlie."

"Look, I don't care if you really are Jessica Nigri. Don't fuck with me. Charlie disappeared a month ago. And he sure as hell didn't look like you."

"It is me. I swear. I found an old spell book in my grandmother's attic. It had a spell that would let me take control of someone else's body."

"And you chose the hottest cosplayer in the world?"

"Well, duh. But something went wrong. The spell was only supposed to last for a day. I can't switch back, and I'm stuck living Jessica's life until I can find the spell book. But it looks like my parents sold it at a rummage sale when they cleaned out the house. You have to help me find the book!"

"Dude, are you sure you want to go back? I mean, look at you!"

1 comment: