Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Missed the boat

I looked around the entire forest, but I could find no trace of the alien spacecraft.  They had chosen to study Earth humans by swapping the body of their science officer with that of a typical earth man--me.  Now their ship is gone and they seem to have forgotten to switch us back. Perhaps that science officer was pleased at the idea of being the only male in an all-female race. Great for my old body, but my male mind is starting to get worried about switching back.

2 comments:

  1. "... Although, being a straight guy inside the body of an alien female who's spent most of her love-life in lesbian relationships, I'm starting to feel that I've been granted a unique insight into what women want. Now if I can just make my way to the nearest 'meet-market' before things really get hoppin'..."

    *Gihigghle* Actually, Dunnere, I wonder how he'll react upon finding out that, in his body's absence, he's become the father of hundreds of hybrid offspring?

    Great use of the "pvc fetish-wear in a wilderness setting"!
    Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how long before the science officer is the commanding officer?

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete