Thursday, May 11, 2017

Request: Philippe learns a lesson

"Do you truly want power?" the divine being asked.

"More than anything!" Philippe replied immediately. "It is the reason I summoned you. Now do as I command!"

There was a flash, and judging by the weight on his chest, Philippe immediately knew that the goddess was intent of subverting his request.

"What have you done?" he shrieked in a high-pitched voice.

"I have done what you asked. I have given you power. Power over men, and power within your society, if you can learn to use this 'social media' of your culture to your advantage."

"This is not what I requested!" Philippe demanded. "I demand access to divine magic."

"I'm sorry," the goddess replied. "But the man who summoned me no longer exists. Perhaps if you serve for a century as the priestess of the goddess of love, I may grant you some of my power..."

1 comment:

  1. lol - And how does a priestess of the goddess of love worship her deity?

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete