Saturday, April 9, 2016

Request: Awakening Talia

I stared at the image of the sexy purple tiefling. Never had I felt so much desire for a creature of fantasy. I wished beyond reason for the chance to be with her. Then, to my surprise, the image seemed to come to life right on the page. She seemed to beckon me. Then, I suddenly became dizzy and everything blacked out.

When I awoke, I was in a strange misty forest. I was gazing into the very face of the trifling in the drawing! She was holding me against her smooth, toned body, pressing her gigantic firm breasts into mine...my breasts! I thought with alarm. Not only had I apparently entered into a world of fantasy, but I had become female to boot. And the weight of long, tapered ears on my head suggested that I was no longer human.

"Good morning, Talia," she said with a seductive smile. I tried to protest that my name was not Talia, but she silenced me with a long, earnest kiss. "We were always meant to be together," she said. "Not even the veil of universes could keep us apart."

1 comment: