Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Request: I dream of Jonathan

"Where am I?" Jonathan demanded. The last thing he remembered, he was opening a mysterious package that was left on his doorstep. It contained an ornate antique bottle.

A deep male voice that seemed to come from everywhere boomed: "You have been drawn into the lamp to serve as its new genie. You have been granted three things most mortals wish for: eternal youth, sex appeal, and a comfortable life of pleasure."

"But you turned me into a woman!"

"Of course. A genie must be pleasing to the eye. Besides, your new form will bring you much more pleasure until you are discovered by your new master."

"And when will that be?"

"I have sent you back in time in order for you to grow accustomed to your new body and powers. Your bottle is not destined to be found for thirty thousand years."

"Thirty thousand years! I'll go crazy in here all by myself."

"Stop thinking like a mortal! You have the powers and body to give yourself infinite pleasure! Enjoy!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi, can you make a werewoman cap, were a guy transform into the actress Stana Katic. please?

    ReplyDelete