Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Request: Jennifer branches out

"Take off your clothes and put these on," Jennifer said, tossing the skinsuits at Jason and Mike. The two teens just stared, dumbfounded, unable to move.

"Look, do you think I let just any fanboys into my trailer. I need two young bodies to fill these skinsuits I had modeled on myself. I've wanted to make love to myself ever since I was a teen, and you boys are going to make that wish come true.

"But I heard that swimsuits become permanent once you...ah...orgasm in them," Jason meekly protested. He hated Mike for giving in so quickly. His friend was now undressed and was pulling Jennifer's sleek legs over his own. Despite his misgivings, he knew that he would be joining Mike soon.

Today, the three of them are very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment