Friday, April 8, 2016

Request: Fitting in

"Robert, I think you're finally ready for school. Won't it be nice to finally leave the house?"

Robert sulked in his room. "Nice? Those pills you gave me turned me into a girl, Mom! For three weeks I had to sit here and watch my sick disappear and watch a pair of tits grow on my chest. And why am I Asian?"

His mother remained calm, a smile glued to her face. "I already told you. St. Catherine's School has very specific admissions requirements. They're the best school in the state. Just give it a try. I know you'll like it. And they have a special support group for students who have been changed just like you."

"Really? There are other boys there who have been changed into girls? How many of them?"

"Well, from what I understand, all of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment