Tuesday, April 14, 2015

When you wake up

Can you hear me? Well, you couldn't answer one way or the other so I guess it doesn't matter. The nanites that are spreading through your system have completely immobilized you. I understand that the transformation process is quite painful, so you should thank me for deadening your pain receptors for the next hour or so...oh, look. The first physical changes have begun. Who would have thought that your ugly old face had the potential for such beauty? I must have reset your biological age thirty years, not that you will ever thank me for that...oh, my. You've become quite the buxom little minx, haven't you! Will those titties of yours ever stop growing? Oh, we're both going to enjoy playing with them, I assure you...I wonder if the mental programming has begun. I wish you could respond to me. I would love to know if you see me as your lord and master yet. Your old self would have appreciated the irony of the world's greatest philanderer turning into a submissive fucktoy.

1 comment:

  1. Request: My girlfriend turns me into a woman to teach me a lesson, but I turned into a more feminine and hottest woman than her and now I loved to be a girl (Leonardo to Lina) thnks

    ReplyDelete