Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Nu-Life, part 2


I thought the transformation would hurt. It didn't. In fact, it felt...good. I also thought I would freak out at seeing a new, female face in the mirror. I didn't. In fact, I made a pretty hot babe. Finally, I thought that becoming some kind of sexbot android would feel strange. It didn't. In fact, I felt  could take on the world. For the longest time, I just stared at my new reflection, getting more turned on every second.

Dennis laughed as she watched the emotions play I've my face. "I know exactly what you're feeling," she said. "Honey, I'm here to help. If you think you feel good now, wait until you're charged with sexual energy."

It was all more than I could take in. "Why me? Why change me like this?"

Dennis sighed. "I told you. We need you to figure out a way to make the nanites go viral. My expertise is in programming and Heizenkeizer...Well, he's pretty much having a constant orgy with himself."

"Come again?"

"Long story. It will probably be easier to show you. You're going to love it! So, are you in?"

"I don't know. It's all so much..."

"Matt, once you see what your new body can do, you'll see what a gift we're bringing to humanity. But we have to act quickly. People will get paranoid if we move too slow. We'll be quarantined at best, or made into public enemies at worst. Tell me you'll help us."

I must have looked uncertain, because Dennis ran a hand up my thigh. My knees nearly buckled. "Feels good, doesn't it? That's all the food and drink and sleep you'll need  from now on. Now say yes."

"Oh, God, yes," I said, pulling Dennis in for a kiss. Maybe I wasn't thinking rationally, but I knew I needed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment