Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Requests: Wishes DO come true!

In the month of March, I have decided to offer you the chance  to make requests. If you follow my blog, you will get a good sense of my style and interests, so please keep those in mind when you request. My captions are rated PG-13, or R at worst, and they all center around magical gender change.

So, if you would like to have one of your wishes come true, send the name of the person you want changed, their new name, and one or more of the tags I have used in my previous captions. I did, and I couldn't be happier with the results!

Either reply in the comments section to this post, or send me an email at dunnere1 [at] gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Hi, could you please make a caption with the tags: blonde, busy, MAU? And with the name Andrew and the new one Alice. And by the way, I love your captions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your request. Look for it March 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Names: Alex and Allison Tag: Busty tg virus. Hope that's not too much to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name: Scottie
    New Name: Steffani
    Tags: Asian, Magic Remote

    ReplyDelete