Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Nu-Life, part 3

Dennis showed me everything about my new body. I was now built for pleasure, and every touch nearly brought me to orgasm. Dennis showed me how my new body was pretty much a stable nanite cloud now. I could change my shape to any form desired, even duplicating myself if ever I was short of a sexual partner.

The nanites had rendered me practically immortal, with no bodily needs other than for sex. Dennis' plan made sense. We could free the human race from everything that brought us down. We could end poverty and hunger, and instead of war, we could create a planet of love.

The solution was easy, really. All I had to do was to make sure that we could exhale clouds of active  nanites, set to a forty-eight hour time delay. Then, we infiltrate a dozen of the world's busiest airports. I figure we can infect 80% of the world's population before anyone even notices something is up. We set our plan into motion a day ago, and I'm putting the icing on the cake here at the Cannes Film festival. In less than a week, the whole earth will be the Planet of the Veronicas.

Did I allow my children free will, or will the newly transformed sexbots seek out a master to serve? You'll find out soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment