Friday, December 2, 2016

Dr. Frankenstein, I presume?

The last think I remember, I was skidding off a cliff after I lost control of my car. When I woke up, I was in this dark underground lair, inhabiting a body that was not mine.  Somehow, Dr. Franck, the nutjob who owns this place, got to my dying body before the authorities could find it. He removed my intact brain and brought it back here. He then sewed it inside this body he created, hoping to give life to his ideal woman.  If I ever want my freedom, I'm going to have to act like his loving girlfriend. There has to be another way out!

3 comments:

  1. That's a much better re-animated body than most I've seen in the movies! No signs of stitching limbs together or scars of any kind! He got lucky with that one.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, sweetie, modern medicine has progressed much since the Victorian era. The Dr, might even have simply done some gene-splicing and grown this body from 'scratch' in a vat of his own spunk. (Might have taken a while to fill it, though.)

      Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
      Elle

      Delete
  2. Interesting interpretation of the image, Dunnere. Great work! Can't help imagining that the goo- um, kinky - doctor, having developed the body of his desires, wanted to fill it with the mind of someone who knows what a guy wants. But, I'm sure that such a form would be the ideal of many others than Dr. Franck... If you can manage to get yourself out of his twisyed clutches!

    Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!3
    Elle

    ReplyDelete