Friday, December 9, 2016

Stepping out

Ugh. Everything about this feels weird: the weight on my chest, the bra I need to hold it, the empty feeling between my legs. I wish I could stay curled up in my bed all the time. But if I'm ever going to find out who put this curse on me, I'm going to have to get dressed and get out the door...

Come to think of it ,the panties feel pretty good. And let's face it, I'm pretty hot. As curses go, this one could be a lot worse. Am I that sure I want to get rid of it?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Any idea who the model is by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With I knew. I would make her a regular on this site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how he goes from hating the curse and not wanting to get out of bed to thinking it might not be so bad in just a few short sentences. lol

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete