Saturday, December 10, 2016

Her-minator

She said she was me from the future, which I had a hard time believing, since I'm a dude. I had a hard time believing her story, but she seemed to know a lot of things about me that only I could have known.

She said she wanted me to change the work I was doing on the Sky-web. I asked if that would keep me from turning into a girl.  She laughed and said no: the changes would enable the controller to change every human on earth into a hot babe. I began to see where Future-Me was going with this. I asked who the Controller was in her world.

"We are!" she said, laughing.

2 comments:

  1. lol - If everyone is a hot babe, how does the human race procreate? Or have they evolved past that? Either way it's a hot caption.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you continue this series from ahifter https://ashifterscaptions.blogspot.com/search/label/Inside%20Jessica%20Nigri?m=1

    ReplyDelete