Monday, December 12, 2016

Ta-Da!

"Ta-Da! What do you think?" Brian said as he stepped out of the Morphic Adaptation Unit.  He and Rick had spent hours programming their idea of the 'perfect girl' into the device. Brian had lost the coin toss and agreed to be changed first, while Rick worked the controls.

"You...wow. I can't believe it," Rick stammered. "How does it feel?"

"It feels fantastic. I don't think I want to change back.  In fact, I want to take you up to the bedroom and tear all of your clothes off."

Despite the fact that this living goddess was coming on to him, Rick suddenly got worried. "Brian, are you sure? I thought we decided against mental changes."

"Don't be silly, Rick. I love this body. And I love how I feel when I'm near you. I want to make you happy. Don't you want me to stay like this?"

Little did Rick know that the MAU read the  user's subconscious desires as well as the programmed specifications. Like it or not, he had a girlfriend now.

1 comment: