Thursday, December 15, 2016

Just divine

I'm an idiot. I was in such a rush to acquire the powers of a god that I didn't take the time to translate all of the inscription on the idol.  I had assumed that I would give myself superpowers. Instead, I have become a full-blown avatar of the Goddess of Lust herself.  I have everything I was hoping for: power, immortality, knowledge. But I'm stuck in this body for all eternity, and I am doomed to make love with every mortal who makes an offering in my name!

2 comments:

  1. Well, in that case I must ask; What is your name? And; What would you consider an appropriate sacrifice in order to bestow a follower with the requisite form to become a charter-member, or priestess, in your sisterhood?!?!

    After-all, I have always aimed at ensuring that the feminine divinity received her pleasure first... Even at the denial of whatever needs I might have.

    Yes, Dunnere, I can certainly imagine that body being the recipient of MUCH worship! And I expect that you'll soon get over, (or get-off on), whatever degree of idiocy you might feel has brought you such blessings!!

    Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - amazing caption and more amazing picture. I can easily imagine she is the incarnation of Lust! What did you say her name was? lol

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete