Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Request: Andrew to Alice

Andrew thought that he and Martin had a deal. After finding the MAU and discovering what it could do, the decided to help each other live out their sexual fantasies. Andrew went first, and he got to turn Martin into his dream woman. True to his word, he let Andrew shag him silly for twenty four hours. Then it was Martin's turn. He turned Andrew into the blonde sexpot you see here. Despite his initial reservations, Andrew found that he rather enjoyed sex as a woman, even agreeing to acts that were not part of his initial deal with Martin. As he drifted off to sleep in his roommate's arms, he found himself thinking that he might be willing to try this again sometime.

When he woke up, however, Martin had left the apartment, leaving this note on the kitchen counter: "Last night was too good to give up, 'Alice.' I folded up the MAU and I'm going to throw it in the river. Please don't hate me. I think you enjoyed last night as much as I did and I know we can be happy together forever."

1 comment: