Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Request: Dominik to Dawn, Dawn, and Dawn

"Don't I get three wishes?" Dominik asked. After all he had been through to summon the genie, it had been something of a disappointment to learn that the conditions were more limited than he had hoped.

"Sorry. Just one wish. So choose your words carefully." The genie looked somewhat annoyed. Why did mortals always want to haggle?

"Fine," Dominik said, "I wish  owned three thousand acres in Montana, I had a hot blonde girlfriend , and three wishes."

"That's three wishes. Only one per customer." Now the genie was clearly losing his patience.

Dominik stood firm. "It's one sentence, thus one wish. Are you going to grant it, or do I have to lodge a complaint?"

The genie sighed. Sometimes mortals made it so easy.  He snapped his fingers, and the scene shifted to Montana.

Dominik could not believe his good fortune. There he was in Montana, on land he knew to be his. And the genie had delivered not one but two hot blonde girlfriend's, twins, no less...only why were they looking at him so strangely? It was only then that he realized that he had been changed as well.

"What did you do to us?" the women demanded in unison.

The genie's mood seemed to have finally lightened. "Why I granted your wish and I avoided paradox. I think I deserve a hearty thanks."

"But which one of us is me?" three voices said as one.

"Why, you all are. One soul. Three bodies. Sort of like your wish. Enjoy." With that, the genie vanished in a puff of smoke.

While neighboring ranchers thought their new neighbors strange, what with them all being named Dawn, no one could deny how close the girls were.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, I love it.
    Thank you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, do many more of this kind of caption. :-)

    ReplyDelete