Saturday, March 28, 2015

Request: Dominik's new home

"M...mom?" David stammered. "Why are you dressed like that?"

The lingerie clad woman laughed. "You really don't recognize me? It's me: Dominik. Remember that amulet we found back in the garden? It caused me to switch bodies with your mother. I've only just now worked up the courage to check myself out. You know your Mom is hot,bright?"

"Creepy...and wrong," David replied. "So if you are her, where is my mom now?"

"She didn't see the potential in this that I did. Right now, she's at the psychiatric hospital, under heavy sedation. She has my parents worried sick, claiming that their son is really a woman in her thirties."

"That's really not funny. Change back right now!"

"But I've only just begun to explore my new body," Dominik protested. "Your father is going to be home soon, and I plan to show him the time of his life. I control the amulet now, so be an obedient son for your new mommy, or who knows what you'll wake up as?"


No comments:

Post a Comment