Friday, March 20, 2015

Request: What Jessica wants

"You're the best boyfriend ever!" Jessica exclaimed. "Thank you so much for agreeing to this!"

"Well, ever since you told me your fantasy about dating yourself, I knew I wanted to make you happy." I gazed deep into Jessica's eyes. She was so lovely. No wonder she wanted to make love to herself. I was happy simply to offer the view of pure beauty that I had enjoyed for so long.

"Were going to have so much fun!" she enthused. "After we go back to the hotel room, well wear some matching outfits I picked out. Then, well have dinner at Andre's and go dancing all night. Then, I plan to ravish you until morning."

"Sounds great," I said. "Then you can turn me back before my meeting on Monday, right?"

Jessica just laughed, a wicked gleam in that lovely eye. I know I should have felt worried or scared, but instead I just felt excited.

1 comment: