Friday, March 27, 2015

Request: Philippe to Angélique

"Angélique, how do you feel?" The feminine voice was soft and soothing, but Philippe was terrified. Despite the panic he felt, he could not bring himself to run or try to escape the apartment that had become his prison. He just sat there, twirling his long black hair, staring blankly into space while he answered.

"My name is Philippe."

"Pardon?"

"I said my name is Angélique. You cannot take that from me."

"As you wish." The voice sounded amused. "Did we not do a lovely job with your new body?"

"You bastards. Change me back. I'm a man." Angélique's voice sounded uncertain.

"Look in the mirror. Could you believe that such a gorgeous creature could ever have been a man?"

"N...no. I...was dreaming."

"Of course you were. You were dreaming about how good it feels to have people touch your beautiful body: men...women...me."

"Who are you?"

"I am your new mistress. Serving me gives you pleasure. Disobedience brings you pain. You love me. You adore me. You will do anything I ask."


Angélique squirmed impatiently in her seat as her arousal grew. Why was her Mistress saying things that were so obviously true?

Finally the door to the apartment opened. Angélique bit her lip in anticipation as her Mistress stepped into view. How foolish of her to invent this Philippe. Angelique was lucky to have such a kind and lovely Mistress.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME, THANKS FOR US except the color of typography in black, i have a dificulty for reading.

    ReplyDelete