Monday, March 16, 2015

Request: Melvin's big wish

"Are you sure?" the genie asked.

"Yes," Melvin said. " I want to be hot."

"You realize I could just set you on fire? Or send you to Mercury?"

"You know what I want. I wish for the kind of body that every man wants and every woman desires."

Genies don't laugh, as a rule, but this one was tempted. Sometimes, they just made it too easy. Melvin wanted to take a shortcut to romantic success. Well, the genie could give it to him.

"What did you do to me?" Melvin shrieked.

"Gave you exactly what you wished for. Don't you like it?"

"You know this isn't what I wanted. Turn me back."

"Even if you have to go back to being a dumpy nerd forever?"

Melvin thought about it. "Yes. I can't live like...this."

The genie then broke the 'no laughing' rule. "Sorry. Releasing me earned you one wish. You're stuck like that forever. And you should really consider getting some new clothes. That corset is way too small for you."

3 comments:

  1. Request: Philippe is my name, my female alter ego is angélique or angie, bissexual sexy brunette with D cups created by magic and hypnosis. thanks for advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do a caption where i find a genie that will grant me one wish ask to have her powers and so she turn me into a genie in a bottle that can grant two wishes and after my seventh master i would get set free but still have a female body

    ReplyDelete