Sunday, March 8, 2015

Request: Matt to Maria

I threw open the blinds and stood in the sunlight, hoping to end the horrible Nu-Life I had found myself in. The Countess had drained me of blood nd robbed me of life, turning me into one of her undead minions. In the process, she had caused me to rise in the body you see before you. Just as she had stolen my life, she had stolen my masculinity. She said she preferred women, and while she would take a man as a lover, she did not want to spend eternity as one.

So for over a century, I have served her, helping her to claim victims both male and female.Some we turned into our slaves, converting the men just as I had been. While existence as a creature of darkness brought many pleasures, I hated what I had become. So, when a vampire Hunter staked my mistress and inadvertently granted me my freedom, I sought to end my corruption by exposing myself to sunlight. But the only thing I exposed was the myth of vampires' vulnerability. I am stuck like this now, forever. I must accept my fate and care for my legion of lovers, who worship me as I once worshipped the Countess. If we keep a low profile, we might actually grow to enjoy eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment