Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Request: Felix loses one

"Best two out of three?" Felix protested. He had always been lucky at cards, but tonight his luck was against him. Bill, Boris, and Tony all watched in anticipation as he raised the vial to his lips.

The potion tasted sweet, and the changes were less painful than Felix had feared. His insides reshaped while his waist pulled in and his hips flared out. Shapely breasts pushed his shirt out while honey-blonde hair cascaded over his shoulders.

"How do you feel, Felix?" Tony asked.

"Call me Sarah," Felix replied. "And I feel like I could take on all three of you at once."

Bill laughed. "You'll get your chance. But you'll have to be patient. We have two more rounds of cards to play, and two more potions to sink. One of us guys is going to get very, very lucky tonight."

4 comments:

  1. I love it, i wonder if u can make me one like this my male name is Leonardo a female is Lina please, i will appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, i wonder if u can make me one like this my male name is Leonardo a female is Lina please, i will appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice twist. How long does the potion last? Will they remember in the morning?

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete