Tuesday, December 16, 2014

All's well

Hi! Remember me? I'm Mai. My former wife turned me into her adopted daughter in order to teach me a lesson. After my difficult teenage years were over, we decided it would be best if I stayed as Mai and left the house.

Well, after a few months at college, the situation improved with my ex-wife. It turns out that we're much better as mother-daughter than as husband-wife. We found that we could talk about serious things for the first time. I even told her about my experiments with sex and she actually had sympathetic advice about relationships that didn't suck. Best of all, she decided to teach me witchcraft. Soon, I'll be able to turn people into sexy girls like me. I'd like to dedicate my new life to helping others be as happy as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment