Sunday, December 7, 2014

I think I'll keep it

The genie gave me only one wish, so I wished for a young, hot, stacked, perpetually horny blonde whom I could have sex with whenever I wanted. I suppose the genie could have twisted any of those modifiers to make my life a living hell. I guess I should count myself lucky that he only part of the wish he twisted was the last part. I suppose I could get mad and sulk, but remember that "perpetually horny" bit? Turns out I can get off just by looking at my own reflection. And the genie was generous in his interpretation of "young". He could have made me a seven year old kid. Instead, he took my wish to mean "perpetually eighteen years old." Looks like I'm going to have a lot of time to have fun with this body? So did I get what I wished for? Not really. But ask me if I care!

No comments:

Post a Comment