Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Who's the bitch, now?

You used that wand to give yourself everything you ever wanted, didn't you? You became a billionaire, you moved into this mansion in South Beach, and you turned me into your horny and insatiable girlfriend. You must have thought life was perfect, didn't you? Did you care that your former best friend was now your bitch, screaming inside every time you made her go down on you or made her take it up the ass? Well, I have the wand, now. All it took was one wish to take everything from you. I'm keeping it all: the money, the house, the body. I can't decide whether to throw you out on the streets, turn you into my pet Chihuahua, or make you into a horny slut of my own. You see, life's a bitch, and so is you former best friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment