Thursday, December 11, 2014

Turnabout

The old lady at the shop told me that I could use the potion to turn anyone into my ideal lover. Normally, I'd laugh at a claim like that, but I had seen her turn a cat into a dog, so I decided to give it a shot. Things had been rough with my wife lately. We hadn't had sex in years, and she never lost a chance to make me feel like crap.

I don't know how she found out about it, but as soon as I tasted the sweetness in my coffee (I take it black), I knew that she must have switched the mugs.

"Thought you would poison me?" she sneered. "That's low, even for you." But then her eyes grew wide as the potion took effect within seconds. Instead of falling dead or stretching my guts up, my hair grew out, my facial features grew delicate and became Asian, and my body...well, my body became the one I had fantasized about ever since I was a teen.

My wife didn't know whether to laugh at me or turn green from jealousy. Later, I saw her drinking from my mug, but the potion was good for only one transformation. I had become my own ideal lover--I still don't have sex with my wife, but I Jill off at least five times a day, and the sex is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment