Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Goddess of Loooooooove

I knew that the idol was supposed to be cursed, but the chance to obtain an authentic Thracian fertility idol was too much to pass up. I had searched for years for an item like this. But as soon as I removed it from the tomb where it had rested for millennia, I knew something was wrong. My features grew fine and delicate, while my waist cinched into a narrow feminine form. Generous breasts ballooned from my chest, and my hips flared. The hair on my head grew long and fair while all other hair on my body vanished like dust. I could feel my male member withdraw into my body, but I had no time to mourn its loss before I grew a firm and inviting ass. Somehow, I was turning into the very image of the goddess whose likeness I held in my hand. Finally, my dusty clothes reshaped themselves into an elegant classical white gown. The Goddess Helae had been reborn into the world, and I was determined to share her blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment