Friday, December 19, 2014

Stay in the pool

I had heard that the hotel pool was cursed, but I laughed those rumors off, since I was hot and the waters looked inviting. Minutes after I jumped in, however, I developed a new respect for curses. There was nothing even remotely masculine about me anymore. My formerly rugged frame had been replaced with soft and sexy curves. But my gorgeous New body was tingling, and I knew the curse wasn't through with me yet. A moment later, I had split into two identical selves. We looked at each other (or, more accurately, I looked at myself) with hunger in our eyes, and before we knew it, we were in each other's arms. That was eight years ago. We've been having sex ever since then, without stopping for food or sleep. I haven't aged a day since we were changed (pronouns are hard now!). Our skin isn't even wrinkled! Hopefully, someone will discover our pool soon. I don't know what will happen if they jump in. Either they will free us from my curse, or else they will also be transformed into sexy twins to join us in our lovemaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment